TRANSLATE

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Labels Decoded!



I saw this on Pinterest and HAD to share with anyone that gets confused or forgets what those images on the yarn labels actually mean.


So when I use this yarn, I need to be sure to let the recipient know: 
(in order of the instruction images)
  • Machine Wash in COLD water
  • DO NOT Bleach
  • LAY FLAT to dry
  • DO NOT Iron
  • DO NOT use a Dryer
And for myself:
  • FINE weight yarn (2) and ...
  • Using a 3.5 mm Hook (US size E/4), crochet a square of 24 single crochet 26 rows long I will have a 4x4 inch swatch.

This is useful and necessary information for you and the receiver of any of your lovingly crafted items. Remember this: giving washing and care instructions with every gift <or> order will make sure your creation stays in the best possible condition.

Since I mentioned Pinterest, you can follow me here! I'd be happy to have you join me in the crafters' version of fantasy football (that's how my husband describes it!). 

You can also sign up via e-mail to receive notices when I make a post. Just look to the right where it says "Get Updates!" and enter your e-mail in the box. I personally do not share any email address.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment