TRANSLATE

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baby Doll Re-Do

I've made dolls before. You know, the amigurumi type. This time, I thought I'd try to do anime eyes. Bear in mind one thing though; I'm getting rid of the eyelashes you see here. When she's finished, with hair and all that jazz, she's going to have different lashes. 

Just looking at the eyes, tell me what you think! This is my first time trying to embroider anime eyes so be gentle!


I'm also thinking of removing the buttons. I just haven't decided yet. 

And I'm still in Florida! I'll be here for another 10 days or so. I'm posting using my iPod and can't respond to any comments for some reason, but I am seeing the ones you post. So Thank You!

Have a great week. 
Peace and blessings,
~~Karen~~

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I always thing of anime eyes being WAY over the top in size. It seems like they could be even a bit bigger. Well, maybe not. Hard to be sure without the hair and all that jazz. Either way - cool stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to re-do them twice because I thought they were too small.
      I think next time I'm going to go B I G !!!!

      Delete
  2. You could use felt for more anime like eyes. You get the shape and color you want. My clients want just buttons for the eyes because voodoo doll effect. Those eyes are pretty already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I had someone tell me the doll reminded her of her granddaughter - that made me feel good ....

      Delete