Have you ever made any crochet related resolutions? Browsing through the vast depths of the internet I've found some that you might consider for this year.
- I will crochet ____ number of items for charity.
- I will organize my yarn/thread stash.
- I will teach ____ number of people to crochet.
- I will finish (or frog) my Works in Progress.
- I will yarn bomb Main Street. (Check with local authorities first!)
- I will learn a new crochet technique.
- I will learn a new yarn craft (tatting, knitting , etc).
And for those that don't know how: I will learn how to crochet.
Do any of those resolutions make you think about your thoughts over the past year? Have you thought about doing any of those things? More than one of those things? Give it a try this year. Maybe, just maybe, it's a resolution we can keep. Maybe because it has something to do with our passion, we'll be able to keep that resolution in the front of our minds. It's something we won't forget.
Here's a toast to you. May all your works be completed, may your yarn stash be multiplied, may your orders be fruitful and may you have a great New Year.
Peace and blessings,
**All images from Google image search**
I often use YouTube and other blogs as a reference for stitches used in my projects.
If you have a stitch post or video that you'd like to see as a link on my blog,
email me at email@example.com.
I invite you to follow my crochet craziness and all the other things I get into!Instagram!