TRANSLATE

Friday, January 31, 2014

Catch-up Day

Time to time I find myself in a flurry of activity and
these past couple of weeks have been one of those times.

I think I'm run down, tired, achy from the cold weather and an old mattress
(we're fixing that last one soon though), getting up too early,
checking messages in the middle of the night cause I'm Nana-on-Call,
jumping headlong into a couple CAL's,
making orders, making hats, making dinner,
fixing the vacuum cleaner (!?!?!)
(do you know what dog hair does to a filter?)
and a number of other things I can't even begin to remember.

Wow, I'm tired just from reading all that!

Phew!

Time to sit back and relax.
A cup of something hot and chocolaty.
This Donald cup has to be 15 years old.
I still love it for hot chocolate!

Some good music on iTunes.
Relaxing and invigorating at the same time.


My fuzzy slippers and fat-pants.
(oh please, we ALL have fat-pants)
What? You thought you'd get a pic of the pants, too?
Dream on. =D


And the pièce de résistance?


Some relaxing yarny goodness.
(namely my CAL's that I'm dying to get finished!)

Let me close by saying Thank You
for her Challenge this month.
I have learned a lot from you and all the other participants.
I look forward to the next challenge in July!

Peace and Blessings,
~~Karen~~




Feel free to leave a comment!
I love hearing from you and welcome your feedback.

If you would like to contact me directly, you can email me at
croch3t2002@gmail.com.

Or by finding me at one of the following sites:



Don't forget to visit my sister
(or would that be daughter?) blog over at



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect friday!!! I've enjoyed reading your posts during this challenge so much that I've subscribed to your blog!! Now I can keep up with all your fun crafty stuff!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I've kept a running list of who I've enjoyed as well, and guess what? You're one of them!
      I can't imagine how much fun you have with that pup of yours - has she gotten into anymore bamboo? LOL =D

      Delete