TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Have Some Great News!

Sooooooo . . . 

This 31 Day Posting Challenge thing . . .

I've been doing well since I decided I wanted to jump in with both feet. Posting everyday. Getting some things done. Thinking about business models and accounting avenues and maybe even teaching a class.

Then Mother Nature reared her head.

Today I am coming in just under the line for it to count as a post for Saturday. Want to know why?

I'M A NANA!!!!!

Kat from Kat Knap Crafts with her son
(and my grandson) Daeus!
Isn't he precious?!?!?!?!?

Meet the newest addition to our family, Daeus. Born 12:03 PM on Friday, January 24, 2014. I literally, just got back from Kentucky about 20 minutes ago. The trip in itself is a story for another day - snowstorms - sheesh!

I'll post more later. I promise. Right now I just want some sleep.



16 comments:

  1. I think that little Angel is enough excuse to be absent from everything. Enjoy. What a wonderful noble name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good excuse too. Lol

      Delete
  2. Became a nana again last week. Something so magical about it. Another boy in our family of boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!
      I wonder, were you spastic when she said, "It's time?"
      Apparently I was!

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS KAREN!!!! What a Blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, he certainly is a blessing!

      Delete
  4. Felicidades Karen y bendiciones para todos por allá!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Nana!!! :) He is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic!! Super big congratulations. Beautiful beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how precious. It must be that I'm in my 40's or that I'm missing a couple angels in heaven but it seems that babies are visiting earth a lot lately in the crochet world - at least my circle of crochet friends. Congrats to you and your daughter - blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Everywhere I look there's a pregnant lady! LoL
      3 more are due in my church; one in March, one in April and one in June.
      I'm glad they all aren't at the same time - I still have 2 of those 3 to make gifts for =D

      Delete