TRANSLATE

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whatcha Doing, Wednesday


I'm on a roll this week! 

Have you noticed? Matching the day with something?
I started to call this one Hump-day Happenings
but I'm really tired of hearing HUMP Daaaeeeeeyyyyyy!

Anyway.

What are you doing on this Wednesday?



Besides making hats . . . 



I'm working on headbands . . .




and I'm trying out this cute little Valentine granny square

It's so adorable!



I think I can get a lapghan finished by the 14th.
Plus, I'm using up small bits of yarn for the heart centers
so I'm busting out my stash of left overs.

Nothing gets wasted when it comes to yarn!


Peace and blessings,
~~Karen~~



Feel free to leave a comment!
I love hearing from you and welcome your feedback.

If you would like to contact me directly, you can email me at
croch3t2002@gmail.com.

Or by finding me at one of the following sites:




Don't forget to visit my sister
(or would that be daughter?) blog over at





14 comments:

  1. I love IT!!! I'm working on a post for teaching children. And writing up a pattern I intend to submit to a national publication. I love how fast your stack of hats is growing!!! LOTS of somebodies are going to be BLESSED!!! And the heart granny lap afghan is going to be so special!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy!
      You'll have to keep all of us posted on the National Publication pattern! How exciting!

      Delete
  2. I did a heart baby blanket once. It was a lot of work. I am working on granny square baby blankets today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love granny squares! Classic and they never go out of style imo!

      Delete
  3. I'm working on a shower gift and getting ready to publish my WIP Wednesday project! I love your headbands! I might have to make one for my daughter now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!
      The headband pattern is from Naztazia.com

      Delete
  4. You are very busy :) This week I'm working on blog redesign - and a couple free patterns for later this month. Plus trying to kick this awful flu virus which is just holding on -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ick - get well soon; that's horrible.
      And it sounds like you're pretty busy too!

      Delete
  5. I've worked on a new scarf, started working on my news letter for this week, made mittens, and cleaned. I am almost ready to get back to my day job but not sure about 45 miles of icey roads tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's icy here too, so I know that feeling. Be careful.
      Busy hands! I'm sure those mittens are coming in handy right now!!!!! (pun intended =P)

      Delete
  6. Good for you!! Hey - I have a bunch of Caron Simply Soft for a really sweet granny square afghan I thought I was going to make. It's never going to happen. Would you be interested in the yarn? It is gray, white, black and green. Email me @susandowenby@gmail.com if you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I want it?!?!?!?!?
      Are you crazy??? OF COURSE I WANT IT!!! LOL

      I will email you =D

      Delete
  7. Per usual, I have wayyyyyyy too many "irons in the fire" ! I'm working on about 4 different things right now! Oh my lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we crafters just the busy bunch? Multi-tasking at it's finest!!!!

      Delete