TRANSLATE

Friday, April 4, 2014

Fun Funny Friday

Normally, every day of the week is just like any other day of the week, but today I'm in a pretty good mood despite the Spring allergy headache and sneezing.

My hubby told me about a site I've been looking though for the past three or four days and I thought I'd share it with you. YOU may be more on top of things than I am and if that's the case you already know all about PINTEREST FAIL. Well, I just discovered it and let me say that some of the things on there are completely hilarious.

PINTEREST FAIL is a site dedicated to all those wonderful things we see posted on Pinterest that we try at home. The Oreo cookie themed pops that look like Snowmen or Reindeer. The healthy "skinny" shakes that taste just like a Wendy's Frosty. Baby photos for Christmas that inspire us to insert electrical tree lights into our own children's mouths. The list is virtually endless. The name of the site, however, should provide a clue as to how the experiments actually turn out =D.

I was pleased to read that said baby just threw a temper tantrum and wasn't electrocuted. 

So if you have a minute (or 120)
pop on over to PINTEREST FAIL to see
what other people have tried,
get a review of that project you've been thinking of
and have a good laugh.


TGIF


Peace and blessings,
~~Karen~~


No comments:

Post a Comment