TRANSLATE

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Frozen Has Taken Over!

Have you seen all the Frozen themed crochet items out there? OF COURSE YOU HAVE! You'd have to be living in a cave without internet to NOT have seen all the lovely crochet items from the animated movie, Frozen.

How many of you have had someone ask you to make something for them? I'm sure a LOT of you have. As have I. Personally, I haven't seen the movie. I hear it's good and plan on renting it just to say that I've seen it.


I have loved the things I've made from this movie. Some of them are replicas from the movie and some are "inspired". Here's what I've made so far and I will link patterns if it had one. Two of the three items I free-handed.

This is one of the most recognizable characters
from the movie. This hat was made to resemble the
the character Olaf.

He's just so stinking cute!



This is in reference to the character Anna.
I followed the pattern available at Over The Apple Tree.

Love the addition of the flowers on this hat!

And of course the MOST recognizable character from the movie, Elsa.
She has long lovely locks of snow white hair. 
(See what I did there?)
A friend saw a pic of one like this on a site she visits
and she asked me to make one like it.

I love all of them! The most fun one to make was the snowman hat. I think I might make one like that for myself =D



Have a great week!
Peace and blessings,

~~Karen~~

3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, they are so cute!!
    I was wondering if you would like to participate in a fun series that I am planning to organize on my blog for 2015. Your work would be perfect for that!! If you want more details you can contact me at tweloq [at] gmail [.com] :)
    I hope you will join the talented group of designers/crafters that already joined the effort ;)

    ReplyDelete