TRANSLATE

Thursday, January 8, 2015

And This Week ...

The Crochet Front has been relatively quiet here this week. Which is nice after the holiday rush.

All I've been doing is making hats for the cancer center and/or homeless shelter. Not all of the hats have buttons but a few of them will have. I'm attempting to downsize my button jar, it's really full and won't hold anymore until I do! So in order to get more buttons I have to make room. As you can see, I'm using up smaller ends of yarn skeins and just trying to use up the extras from the shopping I did for holiday orders. I also have to make room in this huge pile of yarn I have if I want to get anymore.




One order I completed this week is an Infinity Scarf. I had no specific instructions from the customer other than, "Make it ME". I decided on the Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf from Moogly. I've made one before and really enjoyed how it looked when I was finished. Here's the result from that project (keep in mind that this photo does NOT bring justice to the piece). I'm very pleased with how it turned out and will probably make another one for myself.



I used Yarn Bee Soft Secret in color Shale (it's more a Chocolate brown) and Yarn Bee Bejeweled Sequin in color Black Multi (couldn't find a link for this one). I love how the sequins jump out at you and make the scarf look that much more luxurious. I absolutely love it!


Keep on keeping on and we'll be back next week.


Peace and blessings
~~Karen~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment