TRANSLATE

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Adorable Lovey

My youngest niece, Anna, has her first birthday coming up in May. When I asked my sister what would be a good gift, she reminded me that I hadn't crocheted anything for her ... at all! Shame on me! So I decided on a soft lovey that she could cuddle anytime!



We also have a bath towel that looks like a duck that we're going to send her but this thing is just too cute! I'm in love with it and I'm glad he gets to stick around for a couple more weeks before I have to mail him off. Do you fall in love with your works like that? Just can't seem to let them go? I do it all the time. Especially when it's animals.

I hope you have a good yarn-y week and may you complete those WiP's you have floating around!

Peace and blessings,
~~Karen~~


No comments:

Post a Comment