TRANSLATE

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Recovering with a Free Pattern

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because of some things happening in the family: I had an aunt (only 5 years older than me) to pass away from a sudden illness. We grew up more like sisters than aunt and niece. I can even remember arguing over who got to play with what toy. Memories like that bring a smile to my face every time I think of them.

I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth and that I am still crocheting. I'm working on a new pattern today, as a matter of fact.



It is available as a downloadable PDF through Ravelry.


Just click >>HERE<< to be taken to the pattern.


Time will make the passing of my aunt less painful and I will always remember her as my older sister.


Peace and blessings to you all,
~~Karen~~




2 comments:

  1. Comfort and peace to you as you walk through this journey of loss of a dear one. How precious your memories will become as time goes on as they will keep your sweet aunt always close to your heart! And thank you so much for this lovely pattern. It is like a tribute to your aunt as each time someone crochets it, it will be a connection to the time and reason it was created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those beautiful words. God bless.

      Delete