TRANSLATE

Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby Booties (Fireman/Galoshes)

So I made a fireman set (for a girl) for a friend that's about to be a grandma. The baby's daddy is a fireman and she wanted to gift the set to her daughter as a photo prop. I ordered a pattern from Ravelry and got busy making the set. I ran into a problem when I got to the booties because the pattern I purchased had stitch counts that were not adding up. I tried 15 times (no joke) to get those booties to work out following her directions and failed every time. Maybe it was just me, I don't know, but I think 15 times is a bit extreme even for me. Finally I gave up and made up my own pattern for the little suckers and that's what I'm posting today!


This pattern is a .pdf file from Ravelry, available HERE.





Aren't these just the cutest things! I love them!

And here's the set I finished for my friend. She absolutely loved it! I have to admit, it did turn out completely adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of the precious baby wearing them!


Enjoy that bootie pattern and feel free to sell the items made with this pattern; just don't claim the pattern as your own cause, ya know, that'd be stealing.

Peace and blessings to you all,
~~Karen~~


2 comments:

  1. Where can I get the pattern for the whole set? My grandson-in-law is a fireman and his boy would look so cute in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Ravelry.com and look up Fireman Set and there will be several to choose from! Many great artists have complete sets that include Hats, diaper covers and booties. Good luck! =D

      Delete