TRANSLATE

Friday, May 10, 2013

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! A new hook handle!

I came across this DIY on Pinterest a while back and thought it was cool. I like to go back to my boards from time to time just to look for things that have inspired me and to get some crochet mojo rolling. As I was going through my pins I rediscovered it and decided to make one.

Here's what came of it and now I can work with crochet thread and not have my hands cramp so much. Yay!


The size of the hook inside the pen is 3/2.10MM. I like this size for making ornaments and crosses and such for Christmas. If I had been thinking (lol, that's funny) I would made this back in November when I was making them!

I can see more of these in my future, once the ink runs out of a few more pens that are ergonomically hand-friendly. Or if I find one that doesn't write well. ^_^

By the way, feel free to follow me on Pinterest (Karen Vaughn - my pic is a crochet S'more), I'm also on Instagram (crochet2002) and Twitter (@crochet2002). If you do, hit me up or leave a comment below with your info so I can follow you back!

Have a great weekend!

~~Karen~~

No comments:

Post a Comment